New Blog VIDEO coming up soon- "A Spirited Defense of the band X Japan!"

I am going to be posting a video on this blog soon. I go into the reasons why X Japan as a band are wholly underrated, and that while I disagree with the way they are being marketed, I think they deserve the success they get. This comes right on the heels of their very first US tour and a successful appearance at Lollapalooza 2010.

As a result, a lot of voices on the internet are proclaiming the band to be "overrated" and use many ad hominem arguments against the band in general. I will go into this, as well as what I think about the major US fanbase of X Japan (which I am not part of, I am a metal fan first and foremost) as well as what I think of "Visual Kei" bands in general.


Coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview: Deeper Vileness (Black Metal)

Danzig - Deth Red Sabaoth (Review) 3/5