Sleep announce fall tour.

 Taken from http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=141890
While their genre (Doom? Stoner rock? a hybrid of both) has never been my favorite of metal genres, I always had a place in my heart for Sleep. I saw Sleep open for Hawkwind years ago as a kid, and it was one of the best (and Loudest) shows I had ever seen. It is the envy of many of their fans that I got to see them on the "Holy Mountain" tour. So will I be going to the following show? Sep. 09 - Logan Square Auditorium - Chicago, IL (w/ LICHENS)

Maybe, I don't know. It was one of the best and most powerful shows I had seen, so it will remain to be seen whether I go or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview: Deeper Vileness (Black Metal)

Danzig - Deth Red Sabaoth (Review) 3/5